The 50 Ways to Fight Bias cards highlight 50 specific examples of gender bias in the workplace, encourage participants to brainstorm solutions together, and offer research-backed recommendations for what to do.
The 50 Ways cards come in three formats: a physical deck of cards available to purchase at cost, a free presentation to download, and a digital version (no app download required).
The deck is divided into 4 sets, which each take roughly 1 to 2 hours to complete. It includes:
- 1 Moderator Manual that provides important background and helpful tips before leading the 50 Ways activity.
- 6 Bias cards that explain the most common biases women experience.
- 12 Icebreaker cards that challenge participants to guess the findings of some of the most surprising research on gender bias in the workplace.
- 50 Situation cards that highlight specific examples of gender bias in the workplace— including information about why each situation matters and why it happens, as well as recommendations for what to do to counteract the bias.
- 1 Closing Activity card that prompts members of the group to commit to one action they can take to address gender bias in their workplace.
For international inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.